Tuesday the 27th was a very special day for me and Matt. 6 years ago on Tuesday we had our very first date at Mr. Sushi in Addison. It seems like a lifetime ago.
When we found out our "gender" sonogram was scheduled for the 27th, it seemed like such a special coincidence!
The sonogram was amazing watching the bean move around on screen. I had a little but of sugar before hand to make sure Dr. Harris could get a clear view of the bean!
We borrowed an idea from Shannon and James and had Dr. Harris write the gender in an envelope and took it with us to dinner that night to open together.
7p reservations at Del Frisco's could not come soon enough!!!! I was like a little kid at Christmas.
Very VERY shortly after ordering we opened it and saw "It's a Girl! Congratulations!"
We are so excited and I have already started looking at all of the precious girl things!
No comments:
Post a Comment